Stirbox Inert gas stirring technology process
The inert gas stirring equipment is one of the most important units in the secondary treatment station and the EAF process making.
The main purpose of gas bubbling stirring through the porous plugs is to homogenize the chemical steel composition and remove temperature stratification. Stirring also has a major impact on the inclusion population and useful in the steel cleaning technique. Inert gas stirring helps to create a slag free area on top of the ladle to which additions can be made, and the stirring action of the inert gas helps to rapidly dissolve the additions.
MORE has developed a new compact valve stand cabinet that allows a fine regulation and control of the process gases for EAF, LF, VD/VOD, CC ladle stirring and others ladle intermediate treatment stations.
- individual flow gas line regulation and measuring in continuos mode
- process control & automation system
- high pressure purging lines
- emergency stirring lance line
- manual lines for emergency/maintenance
- black-out safety system
- sealed compact steel cabinet installation
- fast installation and operation control
individual flow gas line regulation and measuring in continuos mode