Moca Carbon injection system
The MOCA pneumatic injection system has been conceived to satisfy the carbon metallurgical demand for steelmaking process with a precision carbon flow control and the optimization of transport air consumption.
Each dispenser consists of a pressurized vessel equipped with:
- Independent pneumatic cabinet for transport air control.
- Electrical box fixed on the dispenser steel frame.
- Internal fluidizing cone
- 4-20mA ceramic valve for carbon flow control
- Flow meter for transport air flow measurement.
- Proportional valve for transport air flow control
- Ceramic carbon fluidizing and ejection device.
- Weighing system.
Dispenser capacity of 1500, 2500 or 5000 liters (396, 660 or 1320 gallons) with conveying flow rate automatically adjustable from 10 to 80 kg/min (22 to 176 lb/min).
- Dispenser encased in a self-standing steel frame for easy Handling
- Automatic anti-clogging system
- Independent pneumatic cabinet for transported air requirements
- Optimized consumption of transported air
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Accurate tolerance of set point (± 5%)
- Fast carbon flow rate stabilization (‹ 30 sec)