Valve Stands For Oxygen and Gaseous Fuel Control
Dedicated valve stands are provided to measure,regulate and control the oxygen/gaseous fuelrequirements of injectors installed in the EAFshell.
The stands can be designed to cope with newinjection systems or to feed existing injectors,burners or lances.
- Measure and flow control for each oxygen/gaseous fuel line
- ‘Plug and work’ manufacturing concept to minimize the installation and connection time
- Oxygen/gaseous fuel independent skids allow for the installation into separate rooms to provide absolute safety standards
- Oxygen piping made of stainless steel
- Gaseous fuel lines with a double shut-off valves
- Valve stands are manufactured and certified to comply with: PED 97/23/CE-pressure equipment directive,ATEX Ex II 2G Zone 1, ATEX Ex II 3G Zone 2,EIGA-IGC Doc.13/12/E or other requested standards