Nano Robox Compact Oxygen, Carbon and Fines consumable Lance Manipolator
The NANO ROBOX
consumable lance manipulator is designed for remote control of consumable calorized or ordinary pipes to inject oxygen, carbon or other fines into the furnace through
the slag door withindependent movinglances.
The equipment can Arc Technologies CARBON AND FINES MANIPULATOR be installed on the fixed platform either on the right or left side of the furnace slag door in
shops where limited space is available and it can be remotely controlled form the main operator room. Each head has a heavy duty chain drive lance feeding system that guarantees high lance insertion speed and high strength to penetrate the slag.
- Remote operation from furnace control room in a safe position
- Increased oxygen efficiency and carbon fines recovery
- Easy and fast lance replacement
- Sturdy piece of equipment that needs minimum maintenance
- The particular design of the pipe guides facilitates the passage
- of the coupling that joins the lances together so that the entire lance length can be utilized
- The flow of oxygen obtainable with this system allows for high decarburization speed
- The carbon injection into the slag promotes FeO and MnO reduction with consequent early slag foaming an a better control of the metallic yield