Module technology Oxygen, carbon and fluxes innovative fix injection technology for Electric Arc Furnaces
MODULE TECHNOLOGY, state-of-the-art chemical energy package for electric arc furnaces, combines a variety of fixed injectors and related control devices (i.e.: valves stands, carbon/fluxes dispensers, automation system and Human Machine Interface) to add chemical energy, for post combustion by exothermic reactions, post-combustion, foaming slag conditioning to improve the overall EAF performances and to reduce transformation costs.
The equipment on board of the EAF shell can be made-up of four different injectors. Each has been developed to satisfy a very specific requirement of the melting/refining process:
- M-ONE for combined oxygen lancing and carbon injection into the slag
- OXYGENJET for oxygen lancing;
- HI_JET for deep injection of fines into liquid steel
- LIMEJET for fluxes injection into the slag.
All the above mentioned tools work as high efficient oxy-fuel burners for heating and assisted melting of scrap after each scrap bucket charge. The flame makes use of the innovative Mixed Swirled Technology (MSF).
- Increased oxygen efficiency and carbon recovery
- Injectors nozzles do not clog
- Increased metallic yield
- Increased Productivity
- Improved foaming slag conditioning
- Improved metallurgical process control
- Improved overall operating efficiency
- Improved process gas emission
- Reduced fuel usage
- Reduced electrical energy usage
- Reduced power-on time
- Reduced conversion costs