Copper Bulged Blocks From extruded and drawn copper slabs
MORE copper bulged blocks are made from extruded and drawn copper slabs that guarantee exceptionally high thermal conductivity avoiding all the usual problems related to cast copper parts (i.e embedded impurities or cavities). Copper and steel welding is done by MORE's highly qualified welders.
- Increased lifetime compared to ordinary cast blocks • Shorter lead times compared to traditional cast blocks
- Optimal heat transfer capacity and reduced heat overload
- Copper faces are designed for simple on-site replacement (steel to steel welding)
- Sturdily built to resist heavy mechanical impacts
- Tailor made design FEATURES
- Optimized panel design to minimize cracking tendency
- Bulged block can be designed with different geometries according to customers’ requests
- Extruded copper slabs with high-density, high temperature resistance and strong resistance to fatigue and good thermal conductivity.