Copper Nozzles For Supersonic Oxygen and Carbon
MORE designs, manufactures and supplies a wide range of water cooled oxygen and carbon lance tips for supersonic oxygen and carbon injection into the Electric Arc Furnace.
The objective of MORE’s quality policy is to guarantee the best levels of customer satisfaction by providing products with an excellent quality/price ratio. To improve both
the reliability of our products and reduce the production costs, MORE has invested in state of the art CNC machining and turning centers. With this vertical level integration MORE produces100% of the tips in-house, which guarantees a high level of production and precision, as well as quick delivery of spare parts
Tips are made from extruded and drawn copper bars that guarantee exceptionally high Thermal conductivity avoiding all the usual problems related to cast copper tips (i.e embedded impurities or cavities). Copper and steel welding is done automatically with a particular in-house developed welding process.
- Increased lifetime compared to ordinary cast nozzles
- Shorter lead times compared to traditional cast nozzles
- Optimal heat transfer capacity and reduced heat overload
- Tips are designed for quick and safe lance on-site replacement (steel to steel welding)
- Sturdily built to resist heavy mechanical impacts
- Tailor made design