Moli Fluxes injection system
The MOLI pneumatic injection system has been conceived to sustain fluxes metallurgical demand in the steelmaking process. it is a valid well-proven improvement compared to LIME/DOLOMITE addition through the roof or into the scrap bucket. Additionally injection of powdered reactants generates a much cleaner shop environment since dusty and maintenance demanding belt conveyor handling system can be abandoned.
Each dispenser consists of a pressurized vessel equipped with:
- Independent pneumatic cabinet for transport air control.
- Electrical box and Remote I/O unit fixed on the dispenser steel frame.
- Internal fluidizing cone
- Flow meter for transport air flow measurement.
- Proportional valve for transport air flow control
- LIME/DOLOMINE fluidizing and ejection device.
- Weighing system.
Dispenser capacity of 3000 or 5000 liters (792 or 1320 gallons) with conveying flow rate automatically adjustable up to 250 kg/min (550 lb/min).
- Dispenser encased in a self-standing steel frame for easy Handling
- Automatic anti-clogging system
- Independent pneumatic cabinet for transported air requirements
- Optimized consumption of transported air
- Low operating and maintenance costs